Honest Scrap Award

发帖者 ADuu | 3/17/2009 06:01:00 AM | , , | 3 评论 »

I got an Honest Scrap Award.I am so happy to receive it! First off, I have to thank Tina for giving this to me,and moreover, I will thank all the people who enjoyed my blog.

Thank you,Tina! I feel greatly honored! And because I am trying to win the friendship of as many fellow bloggers as possible, I am, therefore, accepting this award—with a great deal of pride!

Truly, I was astonished.To be plain with everybody, I know nothing about this award.So the requirements of this award

from Tina's blog:

“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
Again, quoting from Tina's blog, here are the requirements:
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
Well, the following are the 10 honest things about me,

My 10 Honest Things:

1) I like Chinese calligraphy,because I can extract pleasure from it.
2) I love car, I love to drive a stickshift, so I'd like a car but I haven't the wherewithal to pay for it. : (
3) I like cooking,I'm good at cooking.
4) I wish to visit all over the world,and taste all kinds of wonderful cuisines there.
5) I love reading, music, badminton, travel, movie, and photography...
6) I love to sit and meditate in the open field.
7) When I was a child, I always did the same weird dream.
8) I secretly singing in my room.
9) I enjoy drinking tea,chinese tea.
10) I hope to make money,because I had lost my job.

Here are 7 other blogs deserving of this award:

1) Daisy Soap Girl
2) Travel Deals
3) Make Money Online
4) ANIMETOKU
5) Flowers of Life
6) BIGPREY
7) Hot Things Dear


DWG_BLOGGER

3 评论

  1. Daisy Soap Girl // March 17, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

    Oh my gosh I am so honored and thrilled to receive this award and grateful that my blog was in your thoughts. Thanks and continued success on your blog.

  2. LISA T // March 21, 2009 at 2:58 AM  

    arigatou. nanti segera saya ambil.

  3. Anonymous // March 21, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

    Thank you for your award opportunity I got an Honest Scrap Award.I am so happy to receive it! First off, I have to thank Adu for the opportunity,and also I will like to thank you thanks all the people who enjoyed my blog.

    Here are a list of my favorite blogs:
    http://www.indiandhaba.blogspot.com/
    http://www.worldamazingrecords.com/
    http://mylifethinking.com/life/
    http://aloneinhome.com/

    Again, thank you very much!